I cooouuld say this is why I don't post until it's almost been 4 weeks, but I would be lying. This IS a factor though...
And as always, Have a nice whatever time you have! —Xi Source: https://www.reddit.com/r/WritingMemes/comments/1vkwxo4/when_youre_trying_to_decipher_the_showerthought/
Hello there! Xi here! I am an amateur writer who writes as a hobby, and I have written poems, short stories, and the like. I read stories on SB, Quotev, and other sites, and would find myself daydreaming a lot about story ideas. Though I have a life outside this, I would like to keep it separate. This blog will be more about me adding updates on my work and centralizing my pseudonyms across all my publishing platforms. Don't worry, my works will continue to be updated on the sites where they are posted. And as always, Have a nice whatever time you have!
Hello there! I hope y'all are doing well! Don't worry, Chapter Nine of Sparkless will come soon. Like very. Buuut... in a very obvious note... I won a category in a contest! It was over on Wattpad (I go by XiBM (@AK40717) ), hosted by Mona Risa ( @mona_risa ), and as the title card suggests, it's called ST★RLIGHT AWARDS 2026 | SEASON ONE . I stumbled upon it around early to mid-July, and since I was a new writer, I felt I'd only get a participation badge (┬┬﹏┬┬) Then suddenly! I got a notification! I won a category! Winner of.....Most Original Concept Category! q(≧▽≦q) AND SECOND PLACE (runner-up) for the Judge's Choice Award! Thank you, Mona Risa, for making this competition possible and congratulations to all the participants! Keep on writing! And as always, Have a nice whatever time you have! — Xi ⸺⸺⸺⸺⸺⸺⸺⸺⸺⸺⸺⸺⸺⸺⸺⸺⸺⸺⸺⸺ "A refreshingly unique premise that dares to explore new ideas while leaving a lasting impression through its creativity."
Comments
Post a Comment